Europe 2020 is here!

whatcruiseisnext

2 minutes ago, Cruise Junky said:

2020 Princess destinations will open for booking on November 6th for Elite Captain Circle members and on November 8th for everyone else.

Thanks. That gives us plenty of time to ruminate before having to decide.

Jim

The Mediterranean itineraries are the same for years now. They really need to modify and include some new destinations in them. Holland's and Norwegian's (which have ships in the same category) for 2020 have much more choices, especially for Eastern Med.

Edited by SummmerInKefalonia

Thank you sharing!!

Well, I was hoping the Enchanted Princess would have a wow debut itinerary, and though I have to say it is quite a unique one, we’ve already been to most of those places so not too exciting for us. I’m seeing some possibilities but not sure they’ll hold enough appeal to the DH. 

Edited by cruisequeen4ever

3 hours ago, Denmal said:

Does anyone know are these the only princess ships in Europe for 2020 ?  or will more schedules come out later ?

Three Royal-class ships, plus Crown, plus Island doing the 'exotics' rather than Pacific, represents a pretty good increase in number of berths over the previous few summers. No reason at all to expect still more ships to join them.

3 hours ago, SummmerInKefalonia said:

The Mediterranean itineraries are the same for years now. They really need to modify and include some new destinations in them. Holland's and Norwegian's (which have ships in the same category) for 2020 have much more choices, especially for Eastern Med.

Until Venice allows larger ships to return that's the way it will be. And the older HAL and NCL ships that call at Adriatic ports are nowhere near the same class of the newest Princess ships. Sounds like (pardon the pun) sour grapes from someone with a vested interest in 4000+ passenger ships calling at the small tender ports of the Greek Isles. Princess is better off not doing so.

16 minutes ago, crows nest club said:

Cannot download the Med 2020 itinerary. Can anyone tell me what ship is doing the Southampton/Southampton Med cruisex pls? TIA.

I only see two R/T Southampton:

2 Aug 20: Crown Princess 13 night Mediterranean Adventure

18 Oct 20: Crown Princess 17 night Greek Isles

There are end of season one way Southampton to Rome on Island Princess and Regal Princess

1 hour ago, fishywood said:

I only see two R/T Southampton:

2 Aug 20: Crown Princess 13 night Mediterranean Adventure

18 Oct 20: Crown Princess 17 night Greek Isles

There are end of season one way Southampton to Rome on Island Princess and Regal Princess

Thanks. So can you tell me where the rest of the 7 and 14 day cruises out of Southampton are going. Surely not all to the Fjords and Baltic? Many thanks.