Drink cards on Harmony

Unadvertised....you won't know until you get on board and it could be ANY day of your sailing. Might not be at all.  IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON PURCHASING THE DBP FOR SAILING IN 2019, might want to do it by the end of the year.  Packages are going up again.  I just bought ours for December 2019 Harmony sailing and got it for the current 2018 pre-purchase discounted price of $52/day.

PACKAGE 2018 SAILINGS 2019 SAILINGS
Deluxe $57 - $63 $63 - $70
Refreshment $26 - $29 $29
Classic Soda $8.50 - $9.50 $12.99

On 10/21/2018 at 2:24 PM, mickeychicky said:

Packages are going up again.  I just bought ours for December 2019 Harmony sailing and got it for the current 2018 pre-purchase discounted price of $52/day.

You can do this? Our cruise is next summer and I thought they would make us pay 2019 prices. It is a substantial difference if we could purchase it now. Do you know if packages are nonrefundable - just in case we couldn't go for some reason?

14 minutes ago, GigiK said:

You can do this? Our cruise is next summer and I thought they would make us pay 2019 prices. It is a substantial difference if we could purchase it now. Do you know if packages are nonrefundable - just in case we couldn't go for some reason?

Anything you purchase using the Cruise Planner is full refundable up to 3 days before the cruise.  If you cancel the cruise, all those Cruise Planner purchases will automatically be cancelled and refunded.