Drink Pkg.

george35

The drinks in the Stateroom Mini Bar are included in the All-inclusive DELUXE package, not in the All-inclusive CLASSIC package. Please see last page of drink package comparison chart. Link — https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Assets/2018 Drink Package Comparison Guise with DRINKS ON US.pdf

Edited by SirWolf

23 hours ago, SirWolf said:

The drinks in the Stateroom Mini Bar are included in the All-inclusive DELUXE package, not in the All-inclusive CLASSIC package. Please see last page of drink package comparison chart. Link — https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Assets/2018 Drink Package Comparison Guise with DRINKS ON US.pdf

Hi, I don't see anything on the chart about those ice creams bars on a stick.  Are those included with any package?

Thanks

17 hours ago, livingis2me said:

Hi, I don't see anything on the chart about those ice creams bars on a stick.  Are those included with any package?

Thanks

No, the ice cream on sticks is not included in the basic package . only the ice cream on display in tubs which you can have in either a paper cup or basic cone .

If you have the Premium/Deluxe package I think they are included because I only saw one asterisk next to the item on the menu, but then again I could be wrong.

Edited by heatherb1958

10 hours ago, FGJones said:

What types of drinks are in the stateroom fridge?  Are there any sports drinks like Gatorade or Vitamin Water available either in room or at bars?  

I do not recall seeing any sports drinks on Vitamin water on the ship. HOWEVER, I did not go into the gym [embarrassed to admit it] and maybe those are available in that area... But for some reason I doubt it.

The comparison guide linked above shows crepes as included in the Deluxe plan.  I'm curious about these.  Are crepes served someplace separate on the ship?  Or are they on the buffet but extra for anyone without the Deluxe plan?  It seems so random to me, but I've not cruised yet so maybe it is obvious to the experienced.   Thank you

image.png.bf73af2c3af9bff6ccb6cdac70b7bcfc.png

39 minutes ago, FGJones said:

The comparison guide linked above shows crepes as included in the Deluxe plan.  I'm curious about these.  Are crepes served someplace separate on the ship?  Or are they on the buffet but extra for anyone without the Deluxe plan?  It seems so random to me, but I've not cruised yet so maybe it is obvious to the experienced.   Thank you

image.png.bf73af2c3af9bff6ccb6cdac70b7bcfc.png

Crepes are served at Venchi Gelateria & Creperie (deck 7 Seaside & Seaview) and at Venchi Cioccogelateria & Coffee Bar (deck 6 Seaside & Seaview). They are made to order in various delicious variations.

37 minutes ago, SirWolf said:

Crepes are served at Venchi Gelateria & Creperie (deck 7 Seaside & Seaview) and at Venchi Cioccogelateria & Coffee Bar (deck 6 Seaside & Seaview). They are made to order in various delicious variations.

Thank you

I'll be on the Armonia, does that ship have a Creperie?

1 hour ago, FGJones said:

Thank you

I'll be on the Armonia, does that ship have a Creperie?

Sorry, I don't know since I have not been on Armonia. The deck plan shows Gelateria Italiana (ice cream shop) on Armonia deck 11. Maybe they serve Crepes as well ?

• Like 1

On 10/20/2018 at 12:12 PM, george35 said:

Me again this time it is about our drink pkg. we up-graded from THE DRINKS ON US to the CLASSIC PKG. My wife would like to know if our pkg. includes any drinks that are in our room fridge??  george35  

I know it probably costs more, but I just like to have whatever I want whenever I want and not have to think about it. Helps me with me mental vegetative state! You?