Celebrity Reflection Sailing 9/30-10/19/2019

asacol

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there... We are also on the Reflection but in March, 2019.  If you have not been on it before, you will love it.  Your thread is actually a "Roll Call."  You may want to put this in the "Gay Roll Call" section.  Cruise critic has made all of these changes to their website and it is much more difficult to navigate.

Have a great trip..:classic_biggrin: 

Hi Neilrr,

Thanks for your reply. I know you'll have a great time, we're so looking forward to ours- still a long way off. Tell me- I have this thread started in "G&L" Cruisers as well as here ( I think that's what its called...), Where would I also want to move this thread as well? How do I find it since I thought this was one that might be noticed. Thanks in advance.

Hi there asacol -  Generally, these threads are set up in the " G&L Roll Calls"  it is a sub-section of G&L Cruisers.  If  you go down to Forum Jump at the bottom of the page and click on Special Interest Cruisers -- then go to  G&L Cruisers and there is a sub- category G&L Roll Calls.  G&L cruisers is generally for general information. Good Luck!!  Have a great Thanksgiving..

We will be in Texas over Christmas in the Panhandle. Jerry is originally from there... Whenever we go -- we always end up in a snowstorm..:classic_sad: 

Take care...