Earliest time for Disney transportation MCO to Port Canaveral

chamima

I apologize in advance because I can no longer find the search function on here so have to ask this in a new thread.

The Disney info says the earliest shuttle leaves MCO at 9:30 in the morning for the cruise port but I remember getting there much earlier in order to be able to be on the first bus.

Can anyone tell me a good time to get down to the shuttle area? (We're staying at the airport Hyatt the night before)

(I also can no longer find the "preview" feature so apologize for any spelling errors)

50 minutes ago, chamima said:

I apologize in advance because I can no longer find the search function on here so have to ask this in a new thread.

The Disney info says the earliest shuttle leaves MCO at 9:30 in the morning for the cruise port but I remember getting there much earlier in order to be able to be on the first bus.

Can anyone tell me a good time to get down to the shuttle area? (We're staying at the airport Hyatt the night before)

(I also can no longer find the "preview" feature so apologize for any spelling errors)

In my experience the DCL transfer desk opens at 9:00.  The first bus departs around 9:20, or as soon as it fills up (often around 9:10-9:15).  

You can go down to the area where the desk is at any time, but people who arrive in the area prior to the desk actually opening are (many times) requested to remain seated until the desk opens, and not form a line early.   At least once, in my experience, the person setting up the queue lines took note of who was already in the seating area before even setting up the line.  Once it was set up he directed (by actually talking/pointing) those people up first to the line. 

15 minutes ago, Shmoo here said:

In my experience the DCL transfer desk opens at 9:00.  The first bus departs around 9:20, or as soon as it fills up (often around 9:10-9:15).  

You can go down to the area where the desk is at any time, but people who arrive in the area prior to the desk actually opening are (many times) requested to remain seated until the desk opens, and not form a line early.   At least once, in my experience, the person setting up the queue lines took note of who was already in the seating area before even setting up the line.  Once it was set up he directed (by actually talking/pointing) those people up first to the line. 

Thanks.

We got there early last year and the person setting up the desk did exactly as you described.

I just couldn't remember what time - it looks like 8:30 - 8:45 would be perfect.