What is that restaurant...?

dateacher

We were recently on the Reflection and there was a specialty restaurant that we wanted to try but the night we wanted to go we hit a hurricane. I don't think it is the Lawn Club.  Am I confused and it is the Lawn Club or is there another one there?  We are going on the Silhouette and would like to get in on some of the early discounts.  If it's the Lawn Club, I'll buy that. I don't see any other restaurants that it could be and I feel like it was a "pop up" restaurant. The menu looked better than what I am reading about the Lawn Club. 

Edited by dateacher
spelling error

It was probably the Lawn Club.   The lawn club is outdoors on the top floor adjacent to the Lawn but has some plastic shades that they pull down if windy and cold.   In addition to some discounts they are open with a limited menu for lunch on sea days. 

The Lawn Club is good if your a meat eater -  and I mean a MEAT EATER.    Portion are huge.   It is also very nice if you have good weather wishing to dine outdoors and enjoy a more casual atmosphere.   

I wasn't thinking of the Porch since it is inside and would probably not be closed due to inclement weather.   

The Porch seems more like a pop up restaurant as much of the time it looks like a semi sheltered sitting area.  

We haven’t tried the Porch as I can’t eat seafood;  but we love the Lawn Grill- would go there over Murano in a heartbeat.

22 minutes ago, jelayne said:

The Porch seems more like a pop up restaurant as much of the time it looks like a semi sheltered sitting area.  

We haven’t tried the Porch as I can’t eat seafood;  but we love the Lawn Grill- would go there over Murano in a heartbeat.

And that's why there's chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, coffee, chocolate chip.....  We prefer Murano far above all others. It's so nice to have options.:classic_biggrin:

35 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

The Lawn Club is good if your a meat eater -  and I mean a MEAT EATER.    Portion are huge.   It is also very nice if you have good weather wishing to dine outdoors and enjoy a more casual atmosphere.   

I wasn't thinking of the Porch since it is inside and would probably not be closed due to inclement weather.   

I would certainly not dine in Porch during inclement weather.  As Jelayne stated it is partially protected, but it is not inside.  

As I recall they initially served Paninis before it was converted.

42 minutes ago, dateacher said:

Thanks all. I do think it is The Porch although the menu was certainly substantial enough. It was very Mediterranean but we were on a Mediterranean cruise so it may have been trying to stick with the geography. 

The seafood tower is probably the Porch’s signature dish....It reminded us of sitting in a Mediterranean cafe, the Sangria added to the ambiance too!