Laem Chabang to Pattaya

MrsBubbles

Hi, does anybody know please how much the port taxi and/or shuttle bus is to Pattaya? I read there is a counter in the port that has fixed prices for taxis, etc. I found taxi company online quoting 1300 baht one way. Just wondered if better off not pre-booking transfer and doing it at the port. Thanks. 

Hi,

We were in Laem Chabang last December and there is a counter at the port but it was extremely crowded with cruisers wanting tours.  Hopefully,  I will be able to find a picture I took of the costs and I will post it for you. 

Oriental Escapes a transfer service that picks up at the port wants 2300 baht for transfer to Pattaya.  You can check their website.

Phyllis

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
23 minutes ago, jayde43 said:

Have you booked transport for Pattaya? 🙂   Not long till your cruise.  Have a great time 🛳️🚢

I ended up booking transfer with Thai Happy Taxi. They have great reviews on TripAdvisor. Even though it’s not that cheap, didn’t want the hassle of messing about wasting time arranging a transfer once I got there. Coming back to port I will just use a local taxi. 

Thankyou Jayde. Enjoy your cruise too. 

• Like 1

I will check them out.   If you remember when you get back can you please let me know what they were like.     Have you booked anything in Pattaya?  I'm thinking about going to the Floating Market and one of the cabaret shows either Alcazar or Tiffany's 🙂🛳️

3 hours ago, jayde43 said:

I will check them out.   If you remember when you get back can you please let me know what they were like.     Have you booked anything in Pattaya?  I'm thinking about going to the Floating Market and one of the cabaret shows either Alcazar or Tiffany's 🙂🛳️

I will try to remember to let you know. Haven't booked anything. My main purpose is to visit relative who lives there.  I know via our Roll Call for our cruise that a group has booked a tour with Happy Taxi.  Perhaps you could do the same on your Roll Call and that would reduce the cost. Also if I get chance, will take a photo of costs at tour desk that reps23 mentioned. 

We were there in January on the Celebrity Millennium and we used the following:

Pattaya4leusiure.com $1,300 Baht ($40 USD) each way for a van holding 10 people

I arranged for 6 of us and it was great as we didn't have to put down a deposit.

They wrote:  "As we do not take a deposit, please inform us via e mail if you would like to cancel your reservation"

On 12/1/2018 at 12:32 PM, Betty in Cozumel said:

We were there in January on the Celebrity Millennium and we used the following:

Pattaya4leusiure.com $1,300 Baht ($40 USD) each way for a van holding 10 people

I arranged for 6 of us and it was great as we didn't have to put down a deposit.

They wrote:  "As we do not take a deposit, please inform us via e mail if you would like to cancel your reservation"

Thanks heaps I will check them out 🙂

5 hours ago, jayde43 said:

Thanks heaps I will check them out 🙂

Just a note:  We had a different drop off and pick-up point and there was no issue.

We wanted to go to the Bali Hai pier to take the local ferry over to Koh Lan island and then got picked up at the Nakula fish market.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...