Diving in Turks and Caicos

lhargrove62

Diving in Grand Turk:  We dove with Oasys Divers through Carnival.  We dove with them in 2014 and were happy to dive with them again.   I usually dive on my own and not with the cruise ship.  But, I got an email from Carnival offering 20% off any excursion in Grand Turk.  I jumped on it.   The walk to the end of the pier was not too long, even taking into consideration that were carrying all of our dive equipment.  We waited at the meeting spot until the divers came to pick us up.  We walked along the beach to the dive boat.   Once we were on the dive boat we went to the dive shop where everyone got their dive gear.   We bring our own gear so we swam in the ocean while everyone else got their gear.  We were all set and ready to go while everyone else was trying to set up their equipment at the same time.   We got in to 2 groups of about people.   It was a large group, but then again we went with the cruise excursions.   I love diving the wall in Grand Turk.   It’s just awesome.    We had a great dive.    The crew was great.    After the dive we went back to the dive shop.   We swam in the ocean while everyone else turned in their equipment.  The they took us back to the pier and dropped us off.   The walk back was not too bad.   Grand Turk is beautiful and a great place to dive.

• Thanks 1