Copy of final stateroom folio a month after the cruise

Wandering_star

Hello,

Is it possible to get a copy of the final stateroom folio for a cruise that was a month ago? 

Context:

In September, husband and I were on the Coral from Vancouver to LA with my dad and brother. Everyone received a copy of their final bill the morning of disembarkation, but my dad and brother have since lost their copies. The final charge has now appeared on the credit card statement and their charges went on the same card. They would like a copy of their bill to determine to see how much each person spent on board. This is NOT a case of disputing any charges - this is just for sorting of the money between themselves. 

So, is it possible to get a copy of the final bill? Any idea who I would contact at Princess? Also, could I contact Princess on their behalf? (My dad doesn't have email and my brother is terrible at this kind of thing). 

Thank you in advance!

You can email customerrelations@princess.com and supply their booking  number, names and sailing dates with this request. I was under the impression that the info is not available, but it does not hurt to ask and find out.

I am dealing with trying to get a refund on a cancelled flight booked through EZ Air, and the rep has been very helpful.

2 minutes ago, flutprop said:

You can email customerrelations@princess.com and supply their booking  number, names and sailing dates with this request. I was under the impression that the info is not available, but it does not hurt to ask and find out.

I am dealing with trying to get a refund on a cancelled flight booked through EZ Air, and the rep has been very helpful.

I wish you better luck than I had. I was trying to get partial compensation for a canceled NS SO - LHR that I managed to get rebooked (via airline / Princess cannot assist according to the travel interruption desk) to a downgraded seat 1 stop flight. They denied me 

6 minutes ago, Ombud said:

I wish you better luck than I had. I was trying to get partial compensation for a canceled NS SO - LHR that I managed to get rebooked (via airline / Princess cannot assist according to the travel interruption desk) to a downgraded seat 1 stop flight. They denied me 

I actually have had luck, but through the airlines, not Princess. We had 2 one ways, attached to 2 b2b sailings. American cancelled our flight the morning of, and I rebooked into a different airport, in a lower class seat. We are getting about half our fare returned. Then going home, weather caused a delay in Houston and we had to spend the night and got booked the rest of the way home in economy. United gave initially gave us half our fare back, then took that back and issued about 25% (half the distance and in a lower fare seat)

The problem has been getting the  money from the EZ Air account back to my credit card.

Ombud, if it hasn't been too long, try emailing and citing the airlines contract of carriage. Ours was accepted because we paid for first class and were flown in economy, so that may have been the kicker that got the refund.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ombud said:

I had that experience in June.  I went through Delta and got a $200 voucher and a refund for the difference in price.