Spanish Boards for Pullmantur

Plato123

Most of the Cruise Critic posters are Anglos like us.  Does anyone know if there is any Spanish boards where there are discussions about Pullmantur cruising?

We don't speak Spanish but have enjoyed several Pullmantur cruises and will be on one next week. If I find ant boards I expect I will use Google Translate to better understand discussions.

On 10/22/2018 at 3:04 PM, Plato123 said:

Most of the Cruise Critic posters are Anglos like us.  Does anyone know if there is any Spanish boards where there are discussions about Pullmantur cruising?

We don't speak Spanish but have enjoyed several Pullmantur cruises and will be on one next week. If I find ant boards I expect I will use Google Translate to better understand discussions.

Hi Plato123: Try googling cruceros Pullmantur. Many online Spanish TA’s eg Logitravel, Nautilia etc have Spanish passenger reviews, although best of luck with the translation.

If you do a google search with these words you will get several forums cruceros pullmantur opiniones

Also on tripadvisor es and on FB.

https://www.tripadvisor.es/ShowForum-g1-i12487-Criticas_de_cruceros.html

https://sudamerica.crucerosnet.com/comp_31/1/crucero/forum-crucero/avis-pullmantur/index.html

Edited by ISLABONITA

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/23/2018 at 12:04 AM, Plato123 said:

You have several facebook groups like adictos de cruceros, sucrucero, infocruceros. And the main one is www.infocruceros.com

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/20/2018 at 2:39 AM, ISLABONITA said:

Having a tough time finding any tour for Lanzarote since the ship arrives at 11 am and most tours leave at 9, is this a port I can just get a tour once in port? Not looking for a ship tour.

thanks

There should be taxis on the quayside when you arrive who will take you wherever you want to go, I think there is a board there telling you prices of their tours.  I live in Lanzarote and it is a very small island.  I would suggest you go to the Fire Mountains.  You can also walk from the port into the capital Arrecife.

• Like 1