Spa on the Regal Princess

iewe

Is there a way to pre-purchase a weekly spa pass, or is it something that you have to purchase once on board?  Can you buy it for the entire cruise, or does it have to be day by day (and does anyone have current pricing)?  We are going on the Regal in less than a month :)

The Enclave at the Spa on the Regal was $149.00 per person for the 7 days on our cruise last month. You have to purchase it on the ship at the spa and you should but it shortly after boarding.  We loved it and used it twice a day. Very relaxing. Have a great cruise. 

Edited by tioalmsp

1 hour ago, tioalmsp said:

The Enclave at the Spa on the Regal was $149.00 per person for the 7 days on our cruise last month. You have to purchase it on the ship at the spa and you should but it shortly after boarding.  We loved it and used it twice a day. Very relaxing. Have a great cruise. 

Would you mind describing the Enclave - amenities, hours, etc. Whatever you might know about it. Thanks!

Enclave is AWESOME!!  Enclave is open as long as the spa is opened.  3 saunas, 4 scented showers to rinse off after the LARGE hot tub,  maybe 6-10 hot chairs.  The LARGE hot tub/pool in the enclave has a bench against the back wall in the water, 2 spots to stand in the water and hold onto a bar for the jets and i believe 1 or 2 spots with water coming out of the ceiling.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, iewe said:

Is there a way to pre-purchase a weekly spa pass, or is it something that you have to purchase once on board?  Can you buy it for the entire cruise, or does it have to be day by day (and does anyone have current pricing)?  We are going on the Regal in less than a month 🙂

you cant purchase it ahead of time, but when you get on the ship, make sure you puck up the patter.  They usually have some deal for the Enclave for the week.

2 hours ago, Wishing on a star said:

tioalmsp,   were the tile loungers and hot tub well heated???

I have heard concerns about this in the past.

I found some of the tile loungers warmer than others. The hot tub was well heated and I spend most of my time in it. 🙂 

We will be on Regal on 12/9/19 and I called Princess to inquire about buying the passes in advance, only to learn as previous posters have stated that the Enclave must be bought once onboard.  Best $149/pp anyone could spend IMHO.  Now I just have to eat my heart out until boarding day since we are in M107 and embarkation time is at 2:30.  Fingers crossed, else our "enclave" is going to be the monster balcony! 😎 

4 minutes ago, voljeep said:

is that the "suggested" boarding time?

Excerpt below is taken directly from Travel Summary doc which you can get online from Princess Cruise Personalizer:

PROGRESSIVE CRUISE CHECK-IN INFORMATION

To help facilitate a smooth start to your voyage we have implemented a progressive cruise check-in schedule. Please arrive at the check-in time listed below. If you have purchased a Princess Cruise Plus Package/Transfer, your check-in time will be provided at your hotel or the airport. Guests travelling on shared transport or arriving as a group will be checked in together. Priority check-in will be available to guests with Priority Boarding within the allocated check-in times. Boarding will commence shortly after check-in. Please do not arrive prior to the start of cruise check-in as your cabin will not be ready. Once onboard, enjoy a meal at Horizon Court which remains open throughout the day to serve you. 12:30 PM - Aloha & Lido Decks: Cabins on these decks begin with A & L 1:00 PM - Dolphin & Emerald Decks: Cabins on these decks begin with D & E 1:30 PM - Caribe Deck: Cabins on this deck begin with C 2:00 PM - Marina & Riviera Decks: Cabins on these decks begin with M & R 2:30 PM - Baja Deck: Cabins on this deck begin with B