Muse menus

Silver Spectre

3 hours ago, Unibok said:

Thank you for posting these menus! If you have a chance, could you give us a sense of what Kaisecki serves at lunch? On a related note, thank you for your efforts to keep Kaisecki open at lunch!

YES!!  I second this "thank you" for these menu postings from the Silver Muse.  Enjoying learning more details for this ship as we prepare for our sailing in July 2019 going from Vancouver to Alaska.  Keep up the great sharing!!  Appreciate these great follow-ups. 

THANKS!  Enjoy!  Terry in Ohio

AFRICA?!!?: Fun, interesting visuals, plus travel details from this early 2016 live/blog. At 42,964 views. Featuring Cape Town, South Africa’s coast, Mozambique, Victoria Falls/Zambia and Botswana's famed Okavango Delta.

www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2310337

Oh my, yes it does help, SilverSpectre!! Thank you for pics of the menus and the food! It's just what we were hoping for. Looking forward to "Sushi Sea Days" in Alaska next May.

Wishing you safe travel home and a smooth re-entry to life onshore.

• 2 weeks later...

Super posting Silver Spectre....

Reminds me just how good Indochine on the Muse was. Its probably the only Restaurant I would genuinely struggle to choose because its all good. Often my selections are down to elimination of what I don't like the sound of! The lack or menu rotation in this restaurant genuinely wouldn't be a problem. Made me feel quite peckish!

• 1 month later...
31 minutes ago, Silver Spectre said:

Not yet!

Thank you.

Looking forward to returning to Silversea after absence of several years. I have always liked the product a lot except for the formality. It has relaxed a bit, which I appreciate.

The Muse looks and sound like it will be a wonderful experience.

• 1 month later...

Thank you for the menu's.

We embark next week in Sydney and inviting guests onboard for lunch. Is the lunch menu in Atlantide the same or different compared to dinner menu? 

Trying to decide on the best restaurant to take our guests for lunch. Any recommendations?

50 minutes ago, theozcouple said:

Thank you for the menu's.

We embark next week in Sydney and inviting guests onboard for lunch. Is the lunch menu in Atlantide the same or different compared to dinner menu? 

Trying to decide on the best restaurant to take our guests for lunch. Any recommendations?

It’s a different menu and if you like table service and a nice, easy pace it’s a good choice

Edited by Silver Spectre

6 hours ago, theozcouple said:

Thanks Silver Spectre, table service sound perfect and I am sure we will all enjoy it.

Has anyone invited guests for lunch before, and what time did you bring them onboard? Was hoping no later than 11am.

Yes I have invited guests for lunch and also have requested lunch aboard for ourselves when the ship was at port everglades, near my home, very recently.

We embarked at around 11 am, although I believe we could have boarded earlier as there were many "guests" (travel agents)already aboard touring the ship when we went oboard.

We also have invited guests aboard in other ports. In New York City, our guests came aboard around 10:30 am.

Edited by spinnaker2