Monaco Grand Prix tickets

Micksregan

We are booked on Sun, Sea & the Monaco Grand Prix (D1911) next year. FO shore excursion team are unable or unwilling to give me any information as to what Grand Prix tickets will be available as a shore excursion. I do not want to be left in the position of waiting until a few weeks before departure to find out they will only be offering General Admission tickets, and have difficulty getting a Grandstand ticket.

I would appreciate any advice form anyone who has been on a previous FO Monaco Grand Prix cruise, as to what tickets were available as part of a shore tour.

Thanks in advance.

Mick.

• 5 months later...

If you are at anchor off Monaco, I would do what you are planning. We will be berthed at Nice, so the logistics of getting to and from the ship are more difficult. FO have come up with a shore excursion with several options of tickets, but there mark-up is eye watering.

Hope this helps

Mick

Thanks for the reply, that's the issue I'm going to have in 2020. We will be at Nice too. I was hoping to buy GP grandstand tickets prior to going but I think I'll have to get a tender then a train to Monaco off my own back. I guess P&O packages might only contain general access tickets which I don't really want but they will provide transport etc.