Dinner Menus

haircut4u

I can only speak for Jewel which I got off about a week ago and as well as the 3 mains etc they had a couple of other dishes which were included and you could have them as either entree or mains. I tended to eat more in the dining room on this cruise then The Pantry ( it was the other way around last time ) as I found the food better and tastier. 

Not sure I even looked at items that were an extra cost as what was available was really good, or if not for me then there were other places to eat.

On ‎10‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 3:57 PM, haircut4u said:

Do all P&O (Australia) ships' Dinner Menus show only three Entrees, three Mains, three Desserts and payment is required for all other choices?

Thanks Garry, Auckland

I can speak for Aria, having not been on any other P&O Ships.

In Waterfront there are some additional "pay for me" items after the 3-4 menu items, but in Angelos or Dragon Lady I don't recall seeing any options to buy other than drinks.  All options in those restaurants are inclusive. 

• 4 weeks later...

On the Pacific Explorer there was a pretty decent choice each night, PLUS an Aussie section, PLUS pay section (prawns etc) Pick what you want from the 3 included restaurants, then /or, if you want more pig out in the pantry . You can have a full breakfast, full lunch and dinner in the waterfront,  we gained some weight on last cruz, just going for walk right now