Accommodation for White Bay departure.

Hi everyone, just looking for ideas and/or suggestions for places to stay the night before a cruise that departs from the White Bay cruise terminal.

I generally stay at the Russell Hotel prior to cruises but just noticed that my next cruise takes off from White Bay instead of Circular Quay. I did a quick google search on accommodation in the area and came up basically blank so I'm wondering if there is any area that is best to look at for ease of transfer on the morning of the cruise.

Cheers,
Anne

23 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

Any hotel near Kings Wharf or Wynyard would do me as it is so easy to jump on the ferry across to White Bay.

That’s not a bad idea as long as the journey from the Ferry pier to White Bay is within your capabilities.

theres an IBIS near Kings Wharf I’m pretty sure, and we love The Grace in York St,, or at a lower price point (usually) Travelodge Wynyard isn’t too bad, 

Thanks so much for all the suggestions, I did suspect that it probably wouldn't matter too much but thought that I may be missing something. With the wealth of knowledge available here, I decided it was worth asking the question.

Now to decide whether to stick with the known and comfortable, if a little quirky, Russell or to venture forth and explore new territory!

Cheers, Anne