Celebrity Solstice Cabin 1549

arubagirl07

Hi arubagirl07.....Have Not what your looking for. BUT,    Ive just got off the Solstice. South Pacific Cruise.  I had room 1566 Aquaclass A2. It was absolutely perfect room for 2. Its on Deck 11 and its well situated to lifts, the theatre and cinema, pools, oceanview cafe(buffet) and skylounge nightclub. It has a balcony with a good view and no balcony above you looking down at you. Well situated room thats for sure. I would say at least 10 rooms each side of my room all had good balcony rooms with views. It was well worth the money for me to handpick this room specifically for my cruise.....hope this can help you in some way.   Your room 1549 would have been on the opposite side of the ship to mine, but i would assume it would be the same layout as my side of the ship...But im unable to confirm whether there is something blocking the view from the room you want.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 7:59 AM, dazza1234 said:

Hi arubagirl07.....Have Not what your looking for. BUT,    Ive just got off the Solstice. South Pacific Cruise.  I had room 1566 Aquaclass A2. It was absolutely perfect room for 2. Its on Deck 11 and its well situated to lifts, the theatre and cinema, pools, oceanview cafe(buffet) and skylounge nightclub. It has a balcony with a good view and no balcony above you looking down at you. Well situated room thats for sure. I would say at least 10 rooms each side of my room all had good balcony rooms with views. It was well worth the money for me to handpick this room specifically for my cruise.....hope this can help you in some way.   Your room 1549 would have been on the opposite side of the ship to mine, but i would assume it would be the same layout as my side of the ship...But im unable to confirm whether there is something blocking the view from the room you want.

Hey!  I just happened upon this thread and saw that you had the exact same room we are about to live in for the next 12 days!  I'm so happy to hear it's a great room,  You never know and we were worried about noise from above or below or elevator, etc. Questions: Is there a clothes line in the bathroom, a hair dryer, a mini fridge in the room? 

Hi Kimiheart....Yes, hairdryer and minifridge (not that cold though)..No clothes line. The person in the next cabin, i noticed, had a bit of rope/string (about 2 metres long) and pegs ,   and had the line outside on the balcony. It was pegged to the privacy screen (separating the cabin balcony's). Looked like a great idea. ...Also Celebrity had a day where you can get washed and dryed for $50 , everything you could stuff into the paper laundry bag (they provide you), without breaking it ..It was only on about the 6th or 7th day into our cruise...Otherwise, it was expensive using their laundry services. Maybe not for you American folk. Our Aussie $ is rubbish compared to the US $.....Celebrity dont have a self serve laundry..I have wrote a review on the solstice too, which might give you some more info...

:)