How Many CCers have made the 100,000+ Club ?

richstowe

There was  time when  posting here was far more fun.  I am not much enjoying  the 'new  upgrade' of the lay out and set up of  this new format.  I have many thousand posts but still far from 100,000 (I think it is now something like  86,000)  I doubt I'll continue on to reach 100 k.

On 10/28/2018 at 5:15 PM, OVgirl said:

I thought before the upgrade, there was somewhere on the website to find a list of all members in order of the number of posts each one has. Don't know if that is still something we can find here.

I  remember    that members list but have not  seen it   since t he  recent  'upgrade to CC.

I wish someone could determine if it  was eliminated  during the improvements.  :sigh: ?

Anyone know i t still exists and how to find it?

Edited by sail7seas

53 minutes ago, sail7seas said:

I  remember    that members list but have not  seen it   since t he  recent  'upgrade to CC.

I wish someone could determine if it  was eliminated  during the improvements.  :sigh: ?

I have tried search and came up empty.  😞

1 hour ago, sail7seas said:

Use this and click on Member Search: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/search/

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, davekathy said:

I like and have no issues with the new revision of CC. But I use a laptop/ME/windows 10. 

Lucky you.  🙂

I use a lap  top, Firefox and  windows 10

Once in a great while, I use  chrome but usually not .

3 hours ago, davekathy said:

I like and have no issues with the new revision of CC. But I use a laptop/ME/windows 10. 

What is ME ?     Do you mean IE?

Seeing you like the revisions so much, would you mind looking for the 'members list '  that used to be accessed so easily and I'm not sure survived  the upgrade?   Would be  terrific  if you can find it  and share with us how to get to it.  🙂

TIA

54 minutes ago, sail7seas said:

Lucky you.  🙂

Seeing you like the revisions so much, would you mind looking for the 'members list '  that used to be accessed so easily and I'm not sure survived  the upgrade?   Would be  terrific  if you can find it  and share with us how to get to it.  🙂

TIA

Pretty sure "ME" means Microsoft Edge. A very simple, low quality Internet browser. Used it for a month or so a few years ago, then dropped it.  Intended to be an upgrade to IE, but not really. 

11 hours ago, sail7seas said:

Lucky you.  🙂

TIA

ME = Microsoft Edge. IE = Internet Explorer. Either one I use I have no issues with CCs new version. I prefer ME.

I never used the members list in the past. Type in members list in the search box. There are a few threads with work arounds.  Also you can Email the CC IT dept. at; help@cruisecritic.com with your issue. I used them for an issue and they fixed my request in four days.  

Edited by davekathy

11 hours ago, CruiserBruce said:

Pretty sure "ME" means Microsoft Edge. A very simple, low quality Internet browser. Used it for a month or so a few years ago, then dropped it.  Intended to be an upgrade to IE, but not really. 

Thanks, Bruce.    My   'techie helper', installed ME when I got   my new  laptop , and I have never opened  or tried   it  ,  yikes.     😄

Edited by sail7seas

On 10/29/2018 at 12:13 PM, dkjretired said:

Yes, you see that a lot when people join and go to a general board to ask a question that should be asked on a roll call.

Some of us never  take part in roll calls.  I  do not.  In all my dozens of cruises, I might have  gone  to a HAL roll call one  time.    I have  what I consider good  reasons for making that  choice.

i have been on cc since August, 2,000...... I have managed   to get by  fine   without participating on Roll Calls.

13 minutes ago, sail7seas said:

Some of us never  take part in roll calls.  I  do not.  In all my dozens of cruises, I might have  gone  to a HAL roll call one  time.    I have  what I consider good  reasons for making that  choice.

i have been on cc since August, 2,000...... I have managed   to get by  fine   without participating on Roll Calls.

Roll calls have there uses but are not the be all, hence the other forums.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, fyree39 said:

That's my cat, Fluffy.  He's the best cat in the whole world. 🙂 He sends his regards to those who noticed his obvious feline superiority. lol

IMG_1393.JPG

So handsome!

I appreciate the like, laugh, thanks button but it would be nice to have a ❤️, 😞 , and :classic_angry: for those times you want to express something that doesn't fit the others and don't want to clutter the thread with an extra post.

On 12/11/2018 at 8:18 AM, Flatbush Flyer said:

Now, if we can only get some folks to stop using that italicized  font that is unreadable on the mobile CC version.

Please say which font   you  do not want used.  THat would be so helpful for those of us who  wish to  oblige.  🙂

Edited by sail7seas

5 minutes ago, sail7seas said:

Please say which font   you  do not want used.  THat would be so helpful for those of us who  wish to  oblige.  🙂

I do not see my  font  as  italicized  but I only  see CC  on my laptop   and  have no   idea how other devices are showing it.

Edited by sail7seas