Explorer Seven Seas Suites now Explorer Suites

flyers

In case no one has noticed some Seven Seas Suites i.e. 922/923 are now Explorer Suites!. As others have forecast on this forum Regent has quietly changed the designation of some more SSSuites to Explorer Suites in order to change more for the same suites. I wonder how this will effect any who had previously booked these as SSSuites?

We booked our upcoming Capetown to Capetown departing Dec. 22nd a year and a half ago. Having just come off a Rio trip in the Seven Seas Suite, we wanted that again and booked it for this next trip.  The Explorer has a different configuration and although we had no problems with our previous suite being on the aft, our TA suggested we go mid-ship, which we did.  Since we were so early in booking, we had no problem getting the suite she recommended. It was only some time later as I was checking something did I see a notation that not all SS Suites have the extra bath! When I called RSSC I was advised that the one we're in does, but not all of them do, however the price is the same.  Since I'm an early riser, I like to be able to leave the bedroom, close the door, and not disturb my wife while I wash-up to go to the fitness center.

We've traveled Regent several times, have 2 more upcoming, however I'm very disappointed to hear the negatives that people are posting.  Good friends just went on Explorer to Venice and loved it, no negatives.

We'll see!