NCL CAS Offer

collegecruiser2020

Got an email a week or so ago for some cruises coming up in early 2019. The only one that was available for me during my spring break week was on the Escape out of NYC. Now NYC is great but id like to go out of Miami if possible. Also, I've compared prices on the cruises out of MIA that week and they are the same or cheaper than the one out of NYC. Probably going to call this week to see if I can get the same offer for a cruise there, but just wondering if any of you all have done this and were you successful. Thanks

I've never received an email, either.  However, for my next cruise, I never even got any type of offer whatsoever but I decided to give them a call anyway.  They offered my a comp. inside cabin.  Just call them and see what they can do for you! (And let us know here what happens)

17 hours ago, Sunseeker810 said:

Would you believe that I just got an e-mail from Foxwoods, and they are offering me a cruise!!! 

That’s awesome!  You still have to pay taxes/port fees & a small admin fee but still a great deal! This is how we were first introduced to NCL.  But now we get much better offers by phoning CAS directly.  

For example, we also each just got an offer from Foxwoods for an inside cabin (I believe we have to pick up the certificate Dec1), we can combine them and get an oceanview, sailings are limited to Alaska & the Caribbean for us.  By phoning CAS directly we were comped a mini suite on a 14 day Panama Canal Cruise.

If you’ve sailed and gambled on NCL in the past I would give NCL a call, they may be able to give you a better offer than your Foxwoods certificate.

Either way congratulations and a have a fantastic cruise!