Best option for 4 people and luggage FLL to South Beach

Cassicruiser

We finish our cruise on a Sunday morning in FLL and will be staying in Miami for a couple of days.  What is the best/most economical option for 4 adults with 4 large suitcases (and a few carry ons) to get from Port Canaveral to Miami South Beach.  I was thinking Uber XL, but are they readily available and would they fit us and our luggage?  Also what would the cost be at around 9am on a Sunday morning? Many thanks 🙂

Edited by Cassicruiser

Port Canaveral is about 3+ hours up I-95 -- think you meant Port Everglades. :classic_unsure:

UberXL or a van/SUV taxi should be about $70+ from PE to South Beach - Sunday traffic should be minimal and the ride will take about 30+ minutes.

Have a great cruise! :classic_cool:

If cost is your main concern. Ride TriRail train from FLL to MIA airport (around $2.50) then the Miami Beach bus from MIA to South Beach ($2.65).

But if you are looking for the fastest/most convenient way, as JohninDC mentioned, Uber XL a very good option.

Thank you all, I suspected UberXL would be the best option, train sounds economical but a bit of a schlep.

John in DC- I did get mixed up between Ports, couldn't remember which was which :classic_laugh:. I realised I could be wrong so just changed It to FLL. Better make sure we start our cruise from the right place!