Palo Brunch on port day?

EeyoreRN

DH and I are considering a 4-night cruise out of Miami on the Magic.  Some dates the itinerary includes a sea day, and others it stops in Key West. We are leaning towards Key West since neither of us has been there and we have always wanted to see it...but we really want to do Palo Brunch. Is it ever offered on port days during this 4-night sailing?

Thanks!

Eeyore

23 minutes ago, EeyoreRN said:

DH and I are considering a 4-night cruise out of Miami on the Magic.  Some dates the itinerary includes a sea day, and others it stops in Key West. We are leaning towards Key West since neither of us has been there and we have always wanted to see it...but we really want to do Palo Brunch. Is it ever offered on port days during this 4-night sailing?

Thanks!

Eeyore

The only port day that I've ever heard that Palo was offered was the 3 night Bahamas cruises that have no sea day.  It was offered on the Nassau day, since, apparently, there are fewer people that go ashore that day.

1 hour ago, Shmoo here said:

The only port day that I've ever heard that Palo was offered was the 3 night Bahamas cruises that have no sea day.  It was offered on the Nassau day, since, apparently, there are fewer people that go ashore that day.

Thank you for your response.  Much appreciated, though not what I was hoping to hear.

• 2 weeks later...