Booking the first day...

Superdottie

Hi all, this will be my 3rd and 4th Disney cruise, so I'm surprised I don't know this stuff yet...  

We're going to attempt to book Palo brunch as soon as we get on the ship.  I know the location of first day bookings can change, last time it was in Tritons, but I've heard others say it's sometimes at the Promenade Lounge.  When/where do I learn the location?  

Also, what is the earliest PAT?

Thank you!   

22 minutes ago, Superdottie said:

Hi all, this will be my 3rd and 4th Disney cruise, so I'm surprised I don't know this stuff yet...  

We're going to attempt to book Palo brunch as soon as we get on the ship.  I know the location of first day bookings can change, last time it was in Tritons, but I've heard others say it's sometimes at the Promenade Lounge.  When/where do I learn the location?  

Thank you!   

When you are at the port, during the check in process, you'll get that day's Navigator.  All information as to "where to....." and times will be in there.

Depending on the port/ship the PAT can vary a little.  Generally, the earliest Port Arrival Time is 10:30-10:45.  But can be as earlier for the larger ships.

On 10/30/2018 at 4:38 PM, Superdottie said:

Thank you!   

Since this isn't your first cruise, I assume you know about online booking and it was full by the time you tried? If not, you know that as a silver member, you can book at the 90 day window. 

6 minutes ago, gometros said:

Since this isn't your first cruise, I assume you know about online booking and it was full by the time you tried? If not, you know that as a silver member, you can book at the 90 day window. 

Yep, we logged on at midnight eastern time at the 90 day point. Brunch was all booked! 

On 11/2/2018 at 11:52 AM, Superdottie said:

Yep, we logged on at midnight eastern time at the 90 day point. Brunch was all booked! 

I figured as much, but didn't want to assume and not pass on the info. They do hold back some reservations, so good luck.