Celebrity Apex's Blocks Are In The House!

Tall-Cruiser

9 hours ago, nomadguy said:

I tried to click on the photo and got a Malwarebytes warning that it contained a Trojan and not to proceed. So proceed with caution If opening that photo!

Thanks.  I had opened it but I did not get a warning.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, GerScot said:

not sure if it is the camera angle but the rear section below the cabins looks a bit askew in the first picture!

3 hours ago, deliver42 said:

Not askew. That's Eden, and really the way it looks from the rear.

3 hours ago, hcat said:

It looks off kilter from the outside but inside it is fine..There's a nice ramp behind the big windows!

When Edge was being built the same thing was also brought up as we saw the Aft view. The slant on the outside almost follows the angle of the inside ramp (mentioned above by hcat) in Eden. While not symmetric from the eyes view it's all "straight" if you will if you look at the glass from the bottom, top line and each side. It's a beautiful ship.   

On EDGE, the ramp goes up along  the glass windows...with tables, seating, little niches, sculptures, plants, along the way.  Visually stunning.  Only wish for APEX woukd be some type of  window shades, as it does get very bright in Eden during the day.

Really curious to see what small differences they added compared to the Edge. This time we won’t be on as early so we will know more before we board.  I saw a picture of the rooftop garden on Instagram with glass panels attached to the top of the seating area. Not sure if this was Apex or Edge. If you look at user rachelmayatsea it is her 4th latest post. Pretty sure it is the Apex. 

Edited by cgolf1

1 hour ago, cgolf1 said:

Really curious to see what small differences they added compared to the Edge. This time we won’t be on as early so we will know more before we board.  I saw a picture of the rooftop garden on Instagram with glass panels attached to the top of the seating area. Not sure if this was Apex or Edge. If you look at user rachelmayatsea it is her 4th latest post. Pretty sure it is the Apex. 

Is there a link? I am not familiar with Instagram ...

1 hour ago, cgolf1 said:

Edit

I don't recall those glass panels on Edge. Looking at the photos again, it looks like Edge. Look at the one in which she is standing with a family member, perhaps her mom.

The other thing they may want to change is the cushion color/covers in the same area. On the Edge some were stained with sud from maybe the smoke stacks. 

Edited by Tall-Cruiser