Celebrity Apex's Blocks Are In The House!

Tall-Cruiser

5 minutes ago, cgolf1 said:

How was the wind in the area? There were a few days it was pretty breezy up there for us.

We had dinner at the Roof Top Garden on the night before we arrived in Ft Lauderdale - it wasn't windy enough to be a problem. 

• Thanks 1

Just binged read all 19 pages! Excited, already sailed the Edge 14 days b2b in Feb 19 (after booking an AQ IV on the day they went on sale!) and loved it. Now booked on the Apex in May 2021, booked a non-AQ IV, as the price was $1200.00 more per person! This way we can rotate thru the 4 MDRs and we lots of OBC for speciality dining 🙂 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, NinaBlue22 said:

My husband sent me this video, it shows quite a bit of the inside if the ship 😊

Wow!  Thank you so much.  I could see a few changes from Apex.  We will be sailing on her  in a couple of months.  🙂

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Pushkin said:

Wow!  Thank you so much.  I could see a few changes from Apex.  We will be sailing on her  in a couple of months.  🙂

June cruise for us.. can’t wait!

I have one more video to share, leaving the dock for this weeks sea trials

At 3.27 minutes in the first video and 5.30 minutes in the longer version, you can see that the Bar has been added (on the left side of the picture) to the Retreat Lounge. Looks like there is space for some bar stools in front of the bar. 👍🏻👍🏻

Edited by C-Dragons
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, C-Dragons said:

At 3.27 minutes in the first video and 5.30 minutes in the longer version, you can see that the Bar has been added (on the left side of the picture) to the Retreat Lounge. Looks like there is space for some bar stools in front of the bar. 👍🏻👍🏻

I was hoping someone who has sailed on the Edge could comment on any changes.. thank you!

• Like 1

Just off the Edge this week, only noticed a few changes:

1) a proper shower door has replaced the partial glass partition/shower curtain combo in the Sky Suites

2) as often mentioned, the rocking chair has been removed from the Sky Suites, replaced by a round cocktail table (which may vary from room to room - different bases)

3) concierge desk in the Retreat Lounge has been moved to the side (toward the restrooms), eliminating congestion in the entryway

4) the “platform” in the middle of the floor in Eden was removed, leaving a much more shin-friendly level area

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, lsb48154 said:

Just off the Edge this week, only noticed a few changes:

1) a proper shower door has replaced the partial glass partition/shower curtain combo in the Sky Suites

2) as often mentioned, the rocking chair has been removed from the Sky Suites, replaced by a round cocktail table (which may vary from room to room - different bases)

3) concierge desk in the Retreat Lounge has been moved to the side (toward the restrooms), eliminating congestion in the entryway

4) the “platform” in the middle of the floor in Eden was removed, leaving a much more shin-friendly level area

Interesting. The Concierge's desk was originally near the restrooms on the Edge Inaugural. When we sailed again on the Edge TA in April, there was a podium for the Concierges across from the entrance to the Retreat. Looks like they have gone back to the original plan.

On 2/7/2020 at 2:32 PM, NinaBlue22 said:

I was hoping someone who has sailed on the Edge could comment on any changes.. thank you!

Another thing I noticed in the video is the main pool.  On the Apex it looks like it is two depths, while I believe the Edge pool was all one depth.

• Like 1

On 2/7/2020 at 10:54 AM, C-Dragons said:

Unfortunately, this looks more like a counter rather than a bar.

Hope I'm wrong.

MARK

12 hours ago, NAVFAM said:

Unfortunately, this looks more like a counter rather than a bar.

Hope I'm wrong.

MARK

The area where it appears there may be a new bar is the location where the concierge's desk used to be, near the restrooms. The entire area is larger than what is shown, and the counter height, IMO looks appropriate for a bar. A lighted cabinet has also been added on the back wall, probably to store alcohol.

1 hour ago, C-Dragons said:

The area where it appears there may be a new bar is the location where the concierge's desk used to be, near the restrooms. The entire area is larger than what is shown, and the counter height, IMO looks appropriate for a bar. A lighted cabinet has also been added on the back wall, probably to store alcohol.

Just off B2B Edge on Sunday and was standing in the space discussing this very same topic with one of the Concierge ladies. Certainly the height looks appropriate, and the cabinets are handy but would be way more comfortable seating if the top had an overhang. Hoping for the best.

MARK

19 minutes ago, NAVFAM said:

Just off B2B Edge on Sunday and was standing in the space discussing this very same topic with one of the Concierge ladies. Certainly the height looks appropriate, and the cabinets are handy but would be way more comfortable seating if the top had an overhang. Hoping for the best.

MARK

F9501A99-25C3-499A-805F-7582D91217EF.jpeg😁

Edited by C-Dragons
  • Like 1