Celebrity Apex's Blocks Are In The House!

Tall-Cruiser

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, vtcruising said:

Thanks, Lloyd! In case you missed this on another post:

I guess X realized how much you liked the MC - this is what I saw on the Edge 😉:

lledge.jpg.6ad1532df96fb680aa8157e480fbd511.jpg

Happy New year!!

Very Cool! Hope they put one on Apex for Lloyd.

Marilyn - Hope your next cruise on Edge will be also great.

Happy New Year!

Edited by Tall-Cruiser
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Lloyd - Thanks for the photo updates. Soon we will see if there will be any changes done to Apex from the exterior but more so on the interior as feedback trickles in to Celebrity about Edge. 

Happy New Year!

Edited by Tall-Cruiser
  • Like 1

Just disembarked from Edge this morning, we had a great New Years Eve on board! Back to the point, Richard Fain was aboard with his family and he was good enough to host a Q&A with the guests. Believe me, there was a lot of good and bad that he became aware of. Some of it was really important, like issues for handicap access at several locations on board, while some of it was frivolous nonsense. At the end, I felt like he listened and will bring back to the office those items which deserve attention.

Mark

10 minutes ago, Bertram4me said:

Just disembarked from Edge this morning, we had a great New Years Eve on board! Back to the point, Richard Fain was aboard with his family and he was good enough to host a Q&A with the guests. Believe me, there was a lot of good and bad that he became aware of. Some of it was really important, like issues for handicap access at several locations on board, while some of it was frivolous nonsense. At the end, I felt like he listened and will bring back to the office those items which deserve attention.

Mark

Thanks, Mark! So glad you had a great cruise!! How was your cabin? If you have time to review it for the Edge Cabin Info sticky, it would be great!!

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2609144-edge-class-cabin-information-compilation-please-do-not-post-cabin-questions-here/

Edited by vtcruising

43 minutes ago, Bertram4me said:

Mark

This is positive news!

Just curious if anyone brought up the issue of the furniture on the Sky suite verandahs?

1 hour ago, Bertram4me said:

Mark

Very encouraging...maybe he will make some changes...I think he must call the shots!

10 hours ago, Bertram4me said:

Mark

Apart from the access issue, what other points were raised? It’s good to know what he has been made aware of.

Thanks for the great pictures Lloyd, but I think Celebrity should Come up with a different name and not call the aft lounge Eden. It should have its own theme. 

LIke many, I am really interested to see what changes Celebrity makes to Apex based on the Edge feedback.

Edited by ecslady
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/9/2019 at 12:51 PM, Lloyd555 said:

That bow. :classic_love:

50257206_324963368347401_1525755735693066240_n.jpg

A glimpse of Eden from within.

Anything new on the Apex? Now that we are booked, curious to here what changes they are making from the Edge. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, cgolf1 said:

Anything new on the Apex? Now that we are booked, curious to here what changes they are making from the Edge. 

We'd like to know that too...Hope it is not cookie cutter EDGE 2...!

Another EDEN will be boring.

I hope they put more shade and wind blocks up to,  and work on acoustics in the public areas and restaurants.

Although M and S Class ships were  basically the same in each class, the  ships were a bit diff in decor and design...that made it fun to try them all!

• Like 1

Amazing pictures! So glad that things are moving along quickly. Is that the MC frame in the background or a crane (the orange thing)? It would be cool if they painted the MC a different color on the Apex to distinguish them from afar.

image.png.87c96cd9e964946738c8b6f11d8df8ca.png

Maybe lime green? 😉

image.thumb.png.bf1be89c9330c9cb78f9974c63b67256.png

Edited by vtcruising
  • Haha 1