Horizon Court vs. Horizon Bistro

Luke Dawg

Hi All,

On my first Princess cruise (Regal) I do not recall if I noticed a difference, probably I was just excited to see all the offerings.  Wife and I are cruising Royal Princess on 11/24, can anyone tell me how the two sections are different.

Thanks,

36 minutes ago, Luke Dawg said:

Hi All,

On my first Princess cruise (Regal) I do not recall if I noticed a difference, probably I was just excited to see all the offerings.  Wife and I are cruising Royal Princess on 11/24, can anyone tell me how the two sections are different.

Thanks,

They are basically different sections of the buffet area. The seating is different in the two sections. Both sections are not always open at the same time. Some selections are different, some the same. Examples, the taco bar is in the bistro area, the omelet station is in the court area, the court section is normally the area open for dinner. 

The Horizon Bistro also has a much more extensive salad bar mid-day with make your own chef’s salad fixings. My “go to” place for lunch. They also have a selection freshly grilled items at lunch.

At breakfast, they have a more limited selection of breakfast items. 

I asked this same question in another thread but got no replies.  I've sailed twice on Regal and done BVE as well.  I could not figure out what was what and sometimes one was open while the other was closed and sometimes both were open.  Sometimes I would be disappointed at the offerings and settle for something from one only to find that the other had exactly what I wanted.  I think bistro has more fancy fare and court has much more variety.  My advice is don't settle for something out of the bistro without checking what the court is offering first.