White Villages of Cadiz

Fishcreek

My husband and I have been to Seville, so when we dock at Cadiz on a TA next April, we would like to see some of the White Villages near Cadiz.  I am having a difficult time locating a private guide or tour company to work with and who would go to the towns I want to see.  Do you have any suggestions?

On 11/3/2018 at 1:50 AM, campolady said:

Just our personal opinion - and I'm sure many people will disagree - but we don't think any of the white villages near Cadiz are near as interesting as Cadiz itself.

Hi,

We are taking a transatlantic in April/ May and have 13 hours in Cádiz. We would appreciate some suggestions. Don’t mind DIY and walking but don’t want to rent a car. First time in the area and are not set on anything  particular . TY

With 13 hrs I'd go to Seville. If schedule allows take the bus (TG Comes). Its cheaper and bus station (PRADO SS) is in walking distance to all major tourist sites. If not - train is more frequent. Try for San Bernardo rather than Santa Justa as it's closer. Can take T1 tram (1.40€) tram from there to Alcazar/Cathedral area. Otherwise 25-30 min walk. 

On 11/3/2018 at 1:50 AM, campolady said:

Just our personal opinion - and I'm sure many people will disagree - but we don't think any of the white villages near Cadiz are near as interesting as Cadiz itself.

Hi,

We are taking a transatlantic in April/ May and have 13 hours in Cádiz. We would appreciate some suggestions. Don’t mind DIY and walking but don’t want to rent a car. First time in the area and are not set on anything  particular . TY

On 11/4/2018 at 5:13 AM, fabnfortysomething said:

we used www.toursfromcadiz.com

great guy Carlos who drove us all around area including Arcos,the equestrian centre and Cadiz itself

He will also take photos of your party and send them to you via email as he is a keen photographer

He will also tailor the day to suit you

I got Carlos' name from someone else, so I contacted him.  Of course, he is busy that day.  Wouldn't you know it?

On 11/6/2018 at 7:54 AM, thomfam5 said:

Hi,

Which TA are you on?  We will be on Norwegian Epic April 27-May 12.

1 minute ago, Fishcreek said:

I got Carlos' name from someone else, so I contacted him.  Of course, he is busy that day.  Wouldn't you know it?

Thanks to all of your suggestions.  I know we don't want to rent a car, but we'll look at other options.

Mary Lou

• 1 month later...
On 11/13/2018 at 7:43 PM, Fishcreek said:

I am on that Epic TA as well.  Have you checked into this tour?  I would love to see the horse school and whatever else is in the tour.  Looking to share with others if it is available.

• 2 weeks later...