Carnival Glory Aug '19 Wedding Questions!!

lizann5011

Hello!  Looking to plan a wedding with Carnival Glory August 2019.  Will just be myself, fiancé, and our 5 children all 16yrs old to 23 yrs old.  Looking for advise on having ceremony at sea versus on shore in Belize.  Any info on either would be very appreciated!  This is stressful! LOL.

• 3 weeks later...

Good Morning!!! You definitely have options due the time frame. I would double check with the wedding department to see what is required for you have completed. With some ports they will only do vowel renewals since it is not the cruiser's country of origin. For example if you having the wedding in Belize, they may require you to be married before and they will need a copy of your marriage license before they will even perform the ceremony. The crew at the wedding department at Carnival are very helpful and they will let you know what options are available.

• 4 weeks later...

Which date in 2019 are you looking at?  My husband and I are both clergy and we're looking to sail on the glory with our kiddos for our vacation - we're looking at the Aug 18, 2019 sailing, we haven't booked yet...  We might be able to help you if you are interested.

The marriage license might be the tricky part of getting married in Belize.  I'd probably recommend having the wedding before the ship takes off from New Orleans - then you can just celebrate for the rest of the trip.  

Happy to talk more if you are interested.  If not, no worries!