Kotor - what to do?

cruiser123!

Can someone help me with my day in Kotor please?  I'm debating between a Blue Cave tour (Perast, Mamula Island, Lady of the Rock - with or without beach time) or a Lovcen Tour.   Both look amazing.  I'd love to see the Blue Cave, but I'd also love to see the view from the top of the Serpentine Road.   We are in town for 10 hours.   What would you do?

If it matters, we'll be in Dubrovnik the next day.  I was thinking Kayak tour there followed by walking the walls.

thank you!

We took the tour with Mladden ( MTours ) twice on two separate stops.....he is awesome ...speaks perfect English , is a fantastic curator and safe driver. I highly recommend him!! and Kotor is a really nice stop.

eclue

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/14/2019 at 5:19 PM, Cindy said:

That’s my blog!😄 I highly recommend M Tours and Mladen. Our day could not have been any better!

Cindy, what a fantastic photographer and blogger you are!  Thank you for sharing your link...I'm going to explore your other adventures later.

I looked at the M Tours website, and they have a variety of tours on their home page.  Which one did you take, and if you took a custom tour, how many hours and what was the cost of it?

• Like 2

On 1/30/2019 at 10:06 PM, Marguerite-a-Ville said:

Cindy, what a fantastic photographer and blogger you are!  Thank you for sharing your link...I'm going to explore your other adventures later.

I looked at the M Tours website, and they have a variety of tours on their home page.  Which one did you take, and if you took a custom tour, how many hours and what was the cost of it?

Thnks! I love taking the pictures and trying to tell a story with them!

We did the Kotor-Perast-Budva tour and were gone about 8 hours. We pretty much put ourselves in Mladen’s hands and told him to show us Montenegro! He did a great job of reading us and we had a wonderful day!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Cindy said:

Thnks! I love taking the pictures and trying to tell a story with them!

We did the Kotor-Perast-Budva tour and were gone about 8 hours. We pretty much put ourselves in Mladen’s hands and told him to show us Montenegro! He did a great job of reading us and we had a wonderful day!

Thank you for the info, Cindy!  We're all over that tour!!

• Like 1

On 2/4/2019 at 4:37 PM, Cindy said:

My roll call is very quiet for our Aug cruise. Hope it picks up soon. I booked with Mladen back in September and it's just me and bf so far. Hoping others will want to join in.  I started 4 other shared tours and one finally hit the minimum number of guests so I was excited about that. 

Need to do some camera shopping today.  Could you lend any advice to someone who usually uses a point and click sony digital camera? Any recommendations for a dslr camera that won't break the bank?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, erby2283 said:

My roll call is very quiet for our Aug cruise. Hope it picks up soon. I booked with Mladen back in September and it's just me and bf so far. Hoping others will want to join in.  I started 4 other shared tours and one finally hit the minimum number of guests so I was excited about that. 

Need to do some camera shopping today.  Could you lend any advice to someone who usually uses a point and click sony digital camera? Any recommendations for a dslr camera that won't break the bank?

If you’re comfortable with Sony, take a look at the RX 10iii. It’s not a DSLR, but it’s an upper end point and shoot with manual controls, a large sensor, and an awesome 24-600mm equivalent lens. Since you don’t have to worry about changing lenses it’s great for travel. Just beware...it’s not an inexpensive camera. You can pick up a good used one for around $800 — slightly less on eBay if you’re comfortable there. There is a newer version, but it’s very hard to find used and new the camera costs about $1,700!😳

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1