Survey on where you'd like to sail in 2021

BBMacLaird

Just yesterday we confirmed the first few months of 2021 itineraries.

Today we have launched a survey to find out where you're interested in sailing with Azamara in 2021!

The survey will be live for one week; through 11/13/18.

So please help us out with your opinions!

Follow this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DestinationSurvey2021

I received the survey and answered it.  We  would like a r/t Copenhagen to Oslo, Stockholm and Helsinki.  We have been to St Petersburg, Tallinn and Riga.  Currently, only Princess offers this itinerary with St. Petersburg.  As long as we can get all four Scandinavian capitals we will be happy.

I would love to visit the islands of Hawaii and made that very clear on the survey. :classic_biggrin: There is one voyage in January 2020 that visits Hawaii on route to Papeete but I was looking for a more immersive experience. Fingers crossed 🤞 

• Like 1

You’ve very unfortunately done what Celebrity have done which is tout your Australian sailings only to have most actually sail New Zealand. A great itinerary with Perth to Sydney but again over Christmas and New Years which puts it in a very elite price range. 

More Australia and South Pacific without New Zealand is the request. NZ is over saturated with the big ships. 

I have completed the survey, but left the last question blank, as unlike other questions (e.g. where would you like to go) it allowed for only one month to be selected.

Obviously if one is interested in an assortment of itineraries, then one will be cruising at the time(s) of year best suited to that area of the world.

Selecting a single month negates many of the places I would like to cruise. (I did select, then removed my selection, as I could not select other months and I do cruise more than once a year)

I hope this may be considered in the production of future surveys.

Interesting that machu picchu was listed as a great world option.  We are doing Galapagos and the add on for machu picchu was way too much.  I would do a cruise that included it if it made sense.  We have been all over Europe and have Quest for Southeast Asia and Silversea ahead for Galapagos and would love to focus away from Europe and Caribbean and have also done Alaska.  Panama Canal on a small ship would be pretty cool too. 

20 hours ago, SoBaycruiser said:

Many of us have fathers who fought in the Pacific during WW2.  Would love to visit some of the islands where they fought.

Not the Pacific, but one of the most moving places I have visited during a cruise was Normandy and the D Day beaches.  It seemed like a "religious" American experience and extremely powerful.