LAX to Cruise Terminal?

Yourpartylink

If you read down the board there are many options to get to the port. Uber/Lyft (probably cheapest) town car service (execucar is the common mention) shared shuttle (like SuperShuttle) and taxi.

The Princess bus would be booked through whomever you booked your cruise. If you booked through a Travel agent, that would be the first pace to seek the Princess transfer. Or you can call Princess.

When does your flight arrive, I hope early enough to get your luggage and the approximately 30 minute drive to San Pedro. i would go with a Cab or private. To use Cruise transfer, for the return, the bus won't leave until all passengers needing that transfer are on board. We use a Taxi or private transfer .

• 3 weeks later...

Depending on your flight arrival you probably will be better off with a cab or super shuttle then to wait on Princess Transfers, especially going back to LAX since the bus has to wait on everyone needing it. We stopping using the cruise line transfers and either got a cab or set up a private shuttle. Remember you need to be checked in & on board 90 minutes before your ship departs. I hope your arriving by 1 PM to allow time to deplane, get to luggage and ride. lastly your approximately 30 minutes from cruise terminal in San Pedro