2019 Oceania 15% off on South Pacific

lfras

We’re on the Marina 2/10 sailing. Availability in all categories. Since we booked aboard will have to see if we get a price deduction.

This is why you’re not seeing the Marina ply these waters after this year. 

Some here are clamoring ring for another O ship. They aren’t filling the ones they currently have, particularly during the winter months. Plenty of availability on the Riveria in the Carribe all winter. Just happy we got the Marina for our Papeete to Papeete cruise in under 90 days. Apparently the last chance to do so.

This offer is Oceania Club exclusive promotion.  Offers "15% Exclusive Oceania Club Savings"  on 4 Marina voyages- Jan. 3, Jan. 21, Jan. 31, Feb 10 and March 2.  Came as a 2 page brochure in an Oceania Club business sized envelope.  Part of the Oceania 15th Anniversary promotion.

Edited by arima22

I accidentally tossed the brochure, and I would like to use it for 3/2 Marina cruise.  Don't suppose you still have it, but if you do, is there any way you could provide me a copy.  I e-mailed Oceania to see if they'd do it.  Thanks.

I never saw the brochure. I’ve emailed our TA, she didn’t know about it either. She’ll check with the powers to be on Monday. We paid in full on Friday! As I said we have the lowest price guarantee by booking this one aboard ship. We’ll see how she / O responds on Monday.

Offer is good for Oceania Club members only until Dec. 31, 2018.  Stateroom categories B4 and above.  Says to contact Oceania or your TA for reservations.  Use promo code "Past Guest Special."  Terms and Conditions does state "new bookings only." Prices listed in brochure are for "Olife Choice 15 Anniv" and "Cruise only 15 Anniv"- Indicating they are 15% off current OceaniaCruise.com pricing.

On 11/9/2018 at 9:37 PM, pinotlover said:

We’re on the Marina 2/10 sailing. Availability in all categories. Since we booked aboard will have to see if we get a price deduction.

This is why you’re not seeing the Marina ply these waters after this year. 

Some here are clamoring ring for another O ship. They aren’t filling the ones they currently have, particularly during the winter months. Plenty of availability on the Riveria in the Carribe all winter. Just happy we got the Marina for our Papeete to Papeete cruise in under 90 days. Apparently the last chance to do so.

Exactly they have Regatta sailing after.  But I will never sail on that ship again.

Considering Regent for that cruise or maybe PG or a combination of the two.