Liberty of the Seas special activities

canyoncam

Didn’t know how to title this topic. My family sailed Allure a few years back and we did the Prohibition Party. Also we did a mixology and martini class. Are there any activities that are like this on Liberty? Anything that isn’t widely known but really fun to do? 

There is the 70's party on the promenade and the silent disco in the club on deck 14. There is a martini class and probably a guacamole class, maybe with lunch included. There will be wine tasting as well as some other drinks classes and cooking demonstrations. If you are into cupcakes, there is a cupcake decorating class.

• 3 months later...

My BFF is celebrating a special birthday while we're onboard the Liberty's March 10 sailing, and we were considering booking the Chef's Table dinner. Looking at it on the Cruise Planner, it appears we can pay the $85pp in advance but I don't see how we can book which night we prefer in advance. Anyone have any tips to offer on this? 

On 2/16/2019 at 10:07 PM, CruiseGirl4ever said:

My BFF is celebrating a special birthday while we're onboard the Liberty's March 10 sailing, and we were considering booking the Chef's Table dinner. Looking at it on the Cruise Planner, it appears we can pay the $85pp in advance but I don't see how we can book which night we prefer in advance. Anyone have any tips to offer on this? 

Once you click on add to cart it will take you to select guests. After you select the guests the next step should be to select the date, the time I believe is 6:30pm

blob.png.207322e88ae69836f21fdd7c19773982.png

If your not seeing this it could mean that it is sold out for your cruise as it limits to only 16 people per night.