Celebrity Air booking question

sft429

My cruise is booked through a travel agent.  Will Celebrity allow me to book air through them (Celebrity) anyway or does the travel agent have control of that too?  I've been trying just to see if it allowed me to do it but with 4 different browsers the process errors out 4 different ways and have had no luck even getting close to completing the task.  If it matters I'm looking at air from MSP to San Juan in Feb of 2020.  Maybe the date is too far in the future and that is mucking things up...?  It's not telling me that like the airlines do, just stops working.

Have you asked on the Celebrity board, as this would be a Celebrity policy/procedure issue? Could you be too early? Quite possibly...those flights won't be available for booking in the real world until  around March of 2019. But you can scout prices in the days prior, and be ready to decide  if Celebrity is the better deal or not.

Married to a Hawkeye..

8 hours ago, sft429 said:

My cruise is booked through a travel agent.  Will Celebrity allow me to book air through them (Celebrity) anyway or does the travel agent have control of that too? ....

You will be able to book flights independently of your travel agent. As others have mentioned,  you are too early to book flights for February 2020.