Hi All... I'm relatively new to cruising and have always booked excursions through the cruise line.  As you all know, excursions through the cruise line are more expensive than what can be booked privately.  I'm looking for some recommendations on reputable websites/vendors to use on my next cruise.   We have booked a 7 day Southern Caribbean leaving from San Juan in March.  I will only be traveling with my 7 year old son.

Thanks for your help.

16 hours ago, CruzinKristin said:

Hi All... I'm relatively new to cruising and have always booked excursions through the cruise line.  As you all know, excursions through the cruise line are more expensive than what can be booked privately.  I'm looking for some recommendations on reputable websites/vendors to use on my next cruise.   We have booked a 7 day Southern Caribbean leaving from San Juan in March.  I will only be traveling with my 7 year old son.

Thanks for your help.

We generally use non-ship excursions and have been happy. We have done a catamaran snorkeling trip with Calabaza in Barbados and are booked with them again in 3 weeks. It is one of the best excursions we have been on. 

You may get more responses posting in the specific Ports Forums where you’re cruise will be stopping. This Forum doesn’t seem to get as many views and replies.

Also, read through the Forums Trip Reports for the Southern Caribbean to get ideas of what others have done. TripAdvisor is another good source for Information.