Paris transfer companies to airport

brandybit

Does anyone have recommendations for transfer companies from Paris city center hotel to CDG airport?  We have heard that taxis do not come in a timely fashion to our hotel even when they are ordered at a set time.   Don't want to chance missing our flight waiting for a taxi to arrive....    Also, how much time should be allowed for a 10:40 flight.

On 11/12/2018 at 9:25 PM, brandybit said:

Does anyone have recommendations for transfer companies from Paris city center hotel to CDG airport?  We have heard that taxis do not come in a timely fashion to our hotel even when they are ordered at a set time.   Don't want to chance missing our flight waiting for a taxi to arrive....    Also, how much time should be allowed for a 10:40 flight.

I cannot recommend a transfer company, but we have had very good luck when using the G7 taxi company (they even have an English speaking number).   G7 does allow advance booking (on the phone or with their phone app).

Hank

• 2 weeks later...

I have never had a problem with a taxi ordered by the hotel. And I have taken that trip from Paris to CDG countless times as I go to Paris regularly.  I have flown to LAX on the 10:40 flight several times and usually leave Paris at least 3 hours before. It takes 30-40 minutes to get to CDG depending on day and traffic. It isn’t the easiest airport to navigate if you aren’t familiar so allow plenty of time. 

If you get there early, there are always plenty of good shops and restaurants.

• 2 weeks later...

In 2015 my wife and I used a company called WELCOME TO PARIS from CDG to our hotel. Syl Ndjana is the manager. The email is: ndjanasylvain@yahoo.fr and the phone is: +33-6-11-21-63-13. He also does trips to Orly and Disney. We were pleased with the service and the price, but I must tell you that, like the earlier posters, I have never had a problem with taxis in Paris picking me up on time at my hotels.

Edited by Langoustine