Constellation

Cycles upside

A few  years ago we took the Asian cruise on the Millennium.  Food was really bad to the point I couldn’t eat it on the last night and people we were traveling with got sick on the chicken on the last night.  Since the Constellation will be doing that cruise do you think the food will be better or is it more that’s the food available to the ships? 

2 minutes ago, Cycles upside said:

A few  years ago we took the Asian cruise on the Millennium.  Food was really bad to the point I couldn’t eat it on the last night and people we were traveling with got sick on the chicken on the last night.  Since the Constellation will be doing that cruise do you think the food will be better or is it more that’s the food available to the ships? 

You are on the Princess board you need to post this on the Celebrity board.

I just got off the Constellation and Thought the food was the best I have had on Celebrity.(in the MDR). Normally I dont finish my dinner as it isnt worth the calories  but the food was so good I finished most of it. Most people I spoke to thought the same.

sadly, the food in the Oceanview was just soso and the deserts were mostly just Ok.

maybe that isnt a bad thing..

We just got off the Constellation as well and I agree.  The food was among the best we have encountered on Celebrity.  We thought the Mexican selections as well as the grill selections were good in the Oceanview café, but this was probably personal preference.

On the Constellation at the moment somewhere close to half-way of our 16 day cruise. 

I skipped the MDR but food in the buffet for all three meals is pretty good temperature and taste wise. Although especially for breakfast and lunch I feel there is a lack of variety. I haven’t seen so many officers eating dinner in the buffet so either the officers mass is really bad or the guest buffet pretty good 😉

But tbh no idea how celebrity can use the slogan modern luxury, pretty ridiculous. good cruise but on the level of RCI, NCL and Costa. 

15 minutes ago, MCazer said:

We just got off Constellation October 30th.  We ate in Blu and the food was delicious.  We are used to Royal Caribbean and felt like this was a step up.

I think we were together on Kate’s tour in Gibraltar. Wasn’t your husband the brave one who endured the monkey on his shoulder?

Yes even at its worst, Celebrity is a step up from Royal in all ways.

anne

2 minutes ago, ptrpanpens said:

I think we were together on Kate’s tour in Gibraltar. Wasn’t your husband the brave one who endured the monkey on his shoulder?

Yes even at its worst, Celebrity is a step up from Royal in all ways.

anne

Yes, that was Us! 

Loved the Constellation so much, we booked again for next October. Venice this time!

IMG_1861.JPG

IMG_1863.JPG

IMG_1867.JPG