Old Town Trolley- Celebrity excursion

Aunu

Looking at the OTT excursion through celebrity.  Its only 20.00 with them and almost 35.00 if booked direct with OTT.  This just seems odd to me. Is it somehow a different hop on and off experience???  We've done OTT in several cities.  Am i missing something??  Usually booking excursions  with cruise line its more expensive.  

• Haha 1

We were on Equinox this past February and booked the OTT before our cruise with Celebrity for $20 pp.  We will be in Key West again on NCL Sun next May I see they have the OTT excursion for $45 pp:classic_ohmy:.  If you book with Celebrity be sure to look for the Celebrity person holding the sign as soon as you get off the ship.  We missed it and walked all the way down the pier and then had to walk back to exchange out tickets for a sticker.  The excursion was the regular 90 minute HOHO there were others from other ships getting on and off.  We took it all the way, about a hour, to the southern most stop and got off after that we got back on and off a couple more times it was quite enjoyable.   

Edited by Lorey2007

On 11/15/2018 at 7:20 PM, Lorey2007 said:

We were on Equinox this past February and booked the OTT before our cruise with Celebrity for $20 pp.  We will be in Key West again on NCL Sun next May I see they have the OTT excursion for $45 pp:classic_ohmy:.  If you book with Celebrity be sure to look for the Celebrity person holding the sign as soon as you get off the ship.  We missed it and walked all the way down the pier and then had to walk back to exchange out tickets for a sticker.  The excursion was the regular 90 minute HOHO there were others from other ships getting on and off.  We took it all the way, about a hour, to the southern most stop and got off after that we got back on and off a couple more times it was quite enjoyable.   

Thank you for the tip about getting the ticket to exchange for the sticker!!!