Silversea Silver Muse February 17th 2019

boccenana

There is currently no roll call yet for your cruise.  If you like you could start one.  Go here....https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/782-silver-muse/ and hit the blue "Start new topic" button on the right.  If you want to register for a Meet and Mingle for your cruise go here...https://www.cruisecritic.com/rollcall/cruiselinel2.cfm?cruiselineid=35 and select your ship.  Your registration data will show up and you then select your cruise date.   Good luck!

Edited by mysty

6 hours ago, drron29 said:

And I promise I will leave the Muse in tip top condition for you.We are disembarking in Auckland that day.

Much appreciated.

I notice you have a Scenic Eclipse cruise coming up. They just cancelled our 23 day Mediterranean cruise. A very stressful year of ups and downs.

Happy to be back in the good hands of Silversea.

We feel your pain. We were scheduled for a 23 day Mediterranean cruise with the new Scenic Eclipse on April 5, 2019. The whole year the shipyard had issues. Thankfully I had this 10 day Auckland to Bali Feb. 17, 2019 cruise lined up as plan B. Just the other day they cancelled all cruises until April 15th and God know what happens after that.

We loved our Silversea Cloud cruise about 8 years ago. I know they really treated us well back then. I hope it's the same level of treatment now.

They gave us all kinds of goodies, luggage tags, a beautiful leather case for all you tickets etc. Sure hope they do the same thing now.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, 999andretired said:

Hi  Boccenana, are you staying on board Muse when you arrrive at Bali? We join the cruise there to Singapore. There is a meet and mingle already set up for this section of the cruise if you wish to join us. Enjoy your trip from Auckland.

Sorry to say we get off in Bali. We will try and leave the ship in ship shape shape for you.:classic_biggrin: