MSC Divina Internet Package

B42low

Does anyone know if the internet package is the same price if i order before the cruise or on the ship?  If I order the 3.5G internet package for $75 and i need more data can I upgrade on the ship for an additional $40 to the 7G package?

Thank you

They do not offer unlimited on the ship. I can't see how you'd even use 7gb either. It's not fast at all. You get tired of waiting after a while and spend time... cruising!

We started with the basic, met our limit, then upgraded for $40 more on the ship. It reset our limit to 7gb then - it didn't just give us the extra gb.

45 minutes ago, tweakes said:

They do not offer unlimited on the ship. I can't see how you'd even use 7gb either. It's not fast at all. You get tired of waiting after a while and spend time... cruising!

We started with the basic, met our limit, then upgraded for $40 more on the ship. It reset our limit to 7gb then - it didn't just give us the extra gb.

Thanks for the information.  I will stick with the regular plan for now & then upgrade if I have to.  Just did not want to have to pay allot more if I needed more data later.