Allure of the Seas - Splash Zone and Bed Railings for Baby

bogs1009

I have 2 questions about the Allure of the Seas

1.  The Splash Pad/Zone - Is there any section that is usable for infants that are not potty trained but in a Swim Diaper?  I was recently on the Brilliance of the Seas and it looked like the kids pool/splash pad was only for potty trained kids and wanted to see if Allure had an area as its a bigger splash zone.  We brought an inflatable bathtub that we used in the Solarium with our infant and he loved it but wanted to see if the Allure had any area for baby in swim diaper.  Any pictures would be appreciated. 

2. Does RCCL offer any bed railings to either go on the bed or pull out coach?   We took 7 mos. old and the pack n play they provided was the mini/travel kind and baby likes to roll around while sleeping and he was unable to in the mini pack and play and he ended up in the middle of the bed with us most nights as he was not comfortable.  We are curious if they have some sort of railings so that he can either go in the pull away couch or go in the bed with one of us and have railings on one side and one of us on the other while the other sleeps on the pull out couch as the pack and play did not work as we hoped.

Thanks for the advice!  He did great on his first 4 night cruise and going back for 7 nights on Allure in January.  

1. The splash pad for infants is quite inadequate but it does exist. It's very small and it can be found right next to the splash area with the water guns. I know space is at a premium but having cruised with small infants over the last 5 years (we were most recently on allure with our 9 month old in August) it would be nice to have a larger area for the little ones the cool off. I'm not sure why the larger splash zone which has ankle high water and is not connected to the pool is not open to the tykes. It would at least make it easier to keep an eye on the bigger kids while allowing the baby to cool off a bit. 

2. I haven't seen rails. We've always ever brought our own pac and play or used the provided one. I will say the provided pack and play on the allure seemed to be the same size as the standard one we have at home. Our little lady also likes to toss and turn but it doesn't seem to wake her. 

The larger splash zone with standing water doesn’t have the special separate filtration system that the splash zone for babies, so that’s why. 

If you don’t want to use the pnp, there are inflatable bed rails you can easily pack. Others have suggested pool noodles or rolled up towels placed under the sheets.