Military Discount

lec2017

1 hour ago, lec2017 said:

I’ve seen conflicting answers about this so I’m wondering if anyone knows before I give Disney a call. Does DCL offer military rates to veterans? 

Only on specific cruises.  You can see which cruises those are on the DCL website, by hovering over the "Cruises & Destinations" tab (on the left top) and clicking on the "View Special Rates and Offers" link on the lower right of the pull down menu.

3 hours ago, lec2017 said:

I know that they have military cruises, I’m just wondering if the discount applies to veterans or if there is specific qualifications like only retired veterans, 100% connected or something like that?

From the link on the DCL website:

Special Military rates are available to all retired and active U.S. Military personnel (or spouse), including U.S. Air Force, U.S. Army, U.S. Marines, U.S Navy, U.S. Coast Guard, U.S. National Guard, U.S. Army Reserve and U.S. Department of Defense personnel. Active and retired members (or spouse) of the U.S. military must provide valid identification at time of check-in. This offer is limited to a maximum of one stateroom per military member (or spouse), per sailing. A U.S. Military service member (or spouse) is required to sail to take advantage of this offer. Activated members (or spouse) of the U.S. National Guard or the U.S. Army Reserve must also show active duty orders (active duty papers must be dated as of January 1st of the previous year to qualify).