Royal Caribbean (quantum OTS) with 3&6 yr olds

ozziebound

Hi

I'm wondering about kids' activities and how late we can keep them there at night (I've read 10pm-2am is available for a fee but do they have cots there for sleeping?). One boy will be three and the other boy will be six by May. We used the nursery on radiance last time we were on RCI and our older one was almost two (it was Sydney round trip stopping in Newcastle, Tasmania, and Melbourne, where we were living at the time)... Nursery was only $6/hr during the day and $8 at night and they'd put him to bed in a crib there and we just had to transfer him to the crib in our room when we picked him up at 10 or 11pm! It was great. 

Now that our little one will be over 36 months he'll be in the actual kids program not the nursery. I doubt they have cribs or beds there so unless they lay them down on little mattresses our little ones will be staying up really late if we pick them up late! 

If you have experience or any threads to link me to let me know. 

About dining - we (tried at least but I'll need to confirm that we) signed up for "family my time" dining, in which we do early seating and after the kids eat quickly we bring them to the front of the dining room and hand them off to a kids program staff member - and then we go have a nice leisurely dinner!  we're my time dining for now and I've read that as long as we get reservations around 5:45 and get the kids to the right place for the handoff we'll be fine. 

Thanks! 

Adam