Error message 2F173/H

2 minutes ago, CC Help Jenn said:

could be you were trying to reach a topic that had been removed.  Or sometimes I will see that when I try to look at a roll call post when I am not logged in

What were you trying to do when you were shown this error

I was trying to respond to a post on a roll call about our cruise. They say contact us but then do not allow you to contact them. They want me to read pages of posts that have nothing to do with my error message. Very frustrating. Topic was posted 11/7 and I was logged in.

• 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Charliet14625 said:

This is happening to me. The error code is being generated when I go to a help topic. I am logged in, I can't find out how to post to a roll call. The login must not allow certain permissions. Will log out and try again.

I found that, even though I'm logged into Cruise Critic, if I access the Roll Call through the "Find Your Roll Call" link, I have to log in again there to actually get to the Roll Call and post.

10 minutes ago, Shmoo here said:

I found that, even though I'm logged into Cruise Critic, if I access the Roll Call through the "Find Your Roll Call" link, I have to log in again there to actually get to the Roll Call and post.

If you click the roll call from the tool and wait about 10 seconds does it then all of a sudden find you logged in?  If so this is an issue that is on the queue to be worked on

If not, well that this is a separate issue we would have to look at 

56 minutes ago, CC Help Jenn said:

If you click the roll call from the tool and wait about 10 seconds does it then all of a sudden find you logged in?  If so this is an issue that is on the queue to be worked on

If not, well that this is a separate issue we would have to look at 

Well, I'm not having that problem currently.  I'm logged into two different roll calls (and I don't use the finder tool to get to them) and accessing them via the direct route I'm already logged in there.

1 hour ago, cg1946 said:

Sorry, there is a problem

You do not have permission to view this content.

Error code: 2F173/H

Often this message is caused by an attempt to use a url that is no longer valid, e.g. a post/topic that has been removed.