Final onboard bill

bucksfan

22 hours ago, numtini said:

You can pull it up anytime on the App as well, provided you're the one who did the booking, but like everything else on the app, it goes poof when the cruise is over.

Since when?  Is this new?  I've never been able to do that.  We sail again in January so this would be a welcome change!

3 hours ago, Winston Wolf said:

Since when?  Is this new?  I've never been able to do that.  We sail again in January so this would be a welcome change!

Our cruise was in April on the Fantasy. You need to be fully signed in, which required the stateroom number and birthdate of the booking passenger. I can't remember how you get to it, but I do remember it not being immediately obvious. I found it a couple of days in. But it was also our first cruise and the first few days I was more in the "wow, this is amazing....what's going on?" mode.

On 11/18/2018 at 3:01 PM, numtini said:

You can pull it up anytime on the App as well, provided you're the one who did the booking, but like everything else on the app, it goes poof when the cruise is over.

Sorry, but you cannot pull anything up on your app until your cruise starts. All you can do on the app is set a countdown clock. I'm looking at the app on my phone as I type this.

Bottom line, for OP's question--The bill is separated by KTTW card, and can be obtained in that form any time during the cruise as well as on the final bill.  Each KTTW card can be tied to a different credit card for payment purposes (very convenient for adults sharing a cabin).  Minors can be tied to their own credit card, Visa gift card, (which works just like a credit card), or cash but an adult must sign to accept financial responsibility for the minor.

Whether everyone in the cabin has the same ultimate pay source or each one has a different pay source is irrelevant to the accounting--the bill shows each KTTW card account separately.

My sister is going to be in my room she is underage does this mean that I can have my father assign his credit card to her while my credit card is assigned to the rest of the room and the gratuity for her will come off his card? 

3 hours ago, Coolp said:

My sister is going to be in my room she is underage does this mean that I can have my father assign his credit card to her while my credit card is assigned to the rest of the room and the gratuity for her will come off his card? 

Yes.  EACH KTTW can be assigned to a different credit card if you wish or any combination that works for you.  You can do this at the time you do on line check in, when you check in at port, or at Guest Services during the cruise.  I find it easiest to do it in advance during on line check in.

He can also choose to pay her gratuities in advance (it puts a credit on her account which is used for the gratuities).

Edited by cantgetin

On 11/20/2018 at 8:55 AM, gometros said:

Sorry, but you cannot pull anything up on your app until your cruise starts. All you can do on the app is set a countdown clock. I'm looking at the app on my phone as I type this.

I'm sure she meant after the cruise started, and that's how I read it, given she talks about it disappearing after the cruise ended. 

14 hours ago, abaci said:

I'm sure she meant after the cruise started, and that's how I read it, given she talks about it disappearing after the cruise ended. 

You're right. I went back and reread the thread to that point. I probably wasn't reading the context correctly. Thanks for the correction.