NCL Online Booking- False Advertising?

Julieh40

Just tried to book a balcony room for the  Breakaway March 24-31. On the website it clearly shows all 5 offers apply to the booking.  When I attempted to book online, the free airfare offer disappears.  I call NCL directly.  The booking agent also sees what I see on my screen.  I get put on hold.  She comes back and says those offers don't apply to the dates I have selected.  Isn't that false advertising? I didn't push the issue with her.  Perhaps I should be asking to speak to someone higher up?

The airfare offer is very limited. When you look at the booking window you have to pay attention to the colors in the corner, by the dates.

While this may be disappointing, it is not false advertising.

15 minutes ago, Two Wheels Only said:

Going through the booking, I believe that the OP is correct and that the website is showing incorrect info. Not only does the airfare not show up, the 3rd/4th Free disappears and it becomes "Take 4" for balcony bookings.

Anytime you do a booking or mock booking for only 2 guests the 3rd/4th option disappears as it is N/A

The 3rd/4th free is only on select sailings.  If the sailing isn’t eligible for ¾ free, then you get all four.  If it is eligible, then you get all five. 

You can can narrow the search for only eligible sailings on 3rd/4th free in the cruise search form. 

4 hours ago, Julieh40 said:

Just tried to book a balcony room for the  Breakaway March 24-31. On the website it clearly shows all 5 offers apply to the booking.  When I attempted to book online, the free airfare offer disappears.  I call NCL directly.  The booking agent also sees what I see on my screen.  I get put on hold.  She comes back and says those offers don't apply to the dates I have selected.  Isn't that false advertising? I didn't push the issue with her.  Perhaps I should be asking to speak to someone higher up?

I just did a mock booking on the same cruise and had no issue getting to the free airfare choice.  Selected Atlanta and it was $0 for airfare.