Regal Princess

hondo1717

Looking for some valuable information on which suite to take, We have the option of D726 and B734 on the Regal.  I am sure the suite them selves are the same, but I am  looking for information on the balcony difference between the two. 

Thank You,,

We’ve stayed in B735 before.   Both Baja and Dolphin deck suites have larger balconies than Aloha and Caribe deck suites, so just depends if you have a preference over how high up you want to be.  Not the best quality photo, but you can see the difference (this is Royal, but same on Regal) CFE844A2-F105-4140-9991-BE877C3990B9.thumb.jpeg.fc2f7feff63f4441c84f7449dd5e94d0.jpeg  

Do you know if you can smell the smoke from those who smoke on deck 7?  I understand that is one of the areas that is allowed smoking. So we were wondering I you could smell it from the balcony.  Also, can you see the walkout from the balcony?

36 minutes ago, hondo1717 said:

Do you know if you can smell the smoke from those who smoke on deck 7?  I understand that is one of the areas that is allowed smoking. So we were wondering I you could smell it from the balcony.  Also, can you see the walkout from the balcony?

No, don’t remember ever smelling smoke from the balcony on Baja deck. From Baja deck you can see down onto the balcony below, but you would have the overhang from above that affords privacy on the Baja deck balconies.  Besides larger balconies, that overhang makes these balconies nicer too.  

55 minutes ago, hondo1717 said:

The smoking area is starboard side all the way aft on deck 7 just forward of where you see the 5 lounge chairs in the photo by the white wall. Pretty sure you will not be able to smell any smoke in port side cabins, especially on deck 11.

There is also a smoking area on deck 17, port side where you see the green carpet. 

We just had B734 on the Regal transatlantic from Copenhagen to New York in September. The suite was fabulous and the wrap-around balcony was HUGE!!!  One sliding door from the bedroom opens onto the port side and the other door opens to the aft.  It was so impressive that we're now spoiled forever!!!  The balcony had two large padded lounge chairs and a full sized table with four chairs.  And this just used up a small fraction go the balcony.  It was great to have both port and aft views at sea and in port.