Coco Cay help please.

kelbell

I was trying to find that too, and did some reading elsewhere that finally got me to see the right thing in the excursions.  Look for Beach lounger for two.  That's got a clamshell umbrella thingie.  I found it fairly expensive. It's showing as $42 per person, so $84.  I won't be going for that.

The thing I can't find out is if they have the dock there now, and you can walk off the ship, or if you still have to take tenders.  I've saw a forum on CocoCay somewhere that said "As of June 2018 there's a dock" but I can't find corroboration of that.

16 hours ago, MorgannaLeFey said:

I was trying to find that too, and did some reading elsewhere that finally got me to see the right thing in the excursions.  Look for Beach lounger for two.  That's got a clamshell umbrella thingie.  I found it fairly expensive. It's showing as $42 per person, so $84.  I won't be going for that.

The thing I can't find out is if they have the dock there now, and you can walk off the ship, or if you still have to take tenders.  I've saw a forum on CocoCay somewhere that said "As of June 2018 there's a dock" but I can't find corroboration of that.

You only put in 1 passenger for clam shells, day beds or a cabana.

17 hours ago, MorgannaLeFey said:

The REC website states that the pier/dock will open in January 2019

• 1 month later...
On 12/1/2018 at 11:20 AM, nonnie&dgd said:

You only put in 1 passenger for clam shells, day beds or a cabana.

OOoh thank you for clarifying that!  Now I'm trying to decide if it's worth reserving one. I think I remember reading that they got moved and aren't by the swimming area? Or... I'm going on another cruise in October, so I keep muddling details.

Edited by MorgannaLeFey
added question

The latest post from Royal Caribbean states that the pier will open in March 2019 and most of the other attractions will open in May 2019  I have seen some posts from cruisers who have been to the island recently who report that they have not seen a lot of progress so who knows when it will be open. We will be there in September so hoping it will be open by then!