Grade H cabins on Boudicca

tring

Thinking of booking an anchor fare on a grade H cabin on Boudicca and see that the cabins starting with 40 all seem to say that they have double beds, yet the ones starting with 44 say they can be converted to singles.  Does anyone know if this is the case as we prefer single bed configuration on a cruise as it is easy to disturb each other, and are concerned we may not be able to choose bed configuration.  The other anchor fare restrictions do not bother us for this cruise, though we do not normally book anchor fares.

Can anyone tell me if it is normal to be able to choose bed configuration if you book an anchor fare? 

I can now answer my own question as I rang Fred earlier.  There are fixed double beds in some H grade cabins on Boudicca.  I was told we could ask our agent if it is possible to request a room with twin beds, but decided to book an outside anyway in case of problems.  It was not initially apparent that those cabins have fixed double beds, which I thought was bad given that a lot of people share with friends or relatives that are not spouses.  I still do not know what would happen if book an anchor fare and are allocated a cabin with a double bed.

Edited by tring