"Live" - 29 Nov - 15 Dec 2018 Panama Canal on Vision

PCWalton1

Good morning. thanks everyone for the well wishes and for following along. The car arrives in about an hour to get this journey started. 

36 minutes ago, NorbertsNiece said:

Good Morning Bill and Marie.

Excited to finally get to meet you!

I'll be with you in Puerto Vallarta and Guatemala.

HI Linda,

Yes, looking forward to meeting you. I have enjoyed following your bits of blog. 😄

21 hours ago, PCWalton1 said:

Hello and welcome to our cruise. We are Bill and Marie from the Seattle area and tomorrow we fly down to Los Angeles to meet up with Vision of the Seas the following day.

This should be interesting. Every port will be one I haven't been to.  Enjoy. (Just started forgiving you for bailing out on that Adventure cruise from 2017. )

Edited by BillOh
Forgot the closing )

1 hour ago, BillOh said:

This should be interesting. Every port will be one I haven't been to.  Enjoy. (Just started forgiving you for bailing out on that Adventure cruise from 2017. )

Lol, sorry I have a bad habit of canceling Caribbean cruises..

At the gate,  see you all in Los Angeles 

20181128_085036.jpg

• Like 2

20 hours ago, PCWalton1 said:

Thanks

For the ports we have a mix of private tours, ship tours and no tours. 

In Cabo San Lucas we plan to do what we have done on previous port visits. Walk around on our own enjoying food, drinks, and shopping 

5209249301_cfd3a3904c_b.jpg&key=4ddc8779

5209858480_95d4eb3cef_b.jpg&key=0059e704

5209859686_6a1bb90955_b.jpg&key=6c368fbc

Bill, might be my phone, but these pics have an abnormal elongation to them. I wonder if that's an issue with CC?

Are you posting direct, or hosting somewhere else?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Bill, might be my phone, but these pics have an abnormal elongation to them. I wonder if that's an issue with CC?

Are you posting direct, or hosting somewhere else?

I grabbed those pictures off CC, my Mariner 2008 report

3 hours ago, C2cruisin' said:

Hi Bill & Marie, we are following and on the cruise with you! Also on the Puerto Vallarta and Guatemala excursions! I’m packing like crazy today,  look forward to meeting you onboard!

We are at the Crowne Plaza now and the weather is nice and pleasant.

1 hour ago, jeanneful said:

Can't wait to read your thoughts on Vision!! We are going in Jan on her!

Welcome aboard

59 minutes ago, FlorenceItaly said:

Roberto's tour was THE highlight of our cruise!  We toured with him in October 2017(Celebrity Infinity) and it was a very special experience.  Have a wonderful cruise.

That is great to hear. We had a tour with him back in 2013 that was a lot of fun.

46 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Huh, do they look elongated on your device?  I need to check on my laptop. 

They look weird on my netbook too. 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, zencruisers said:

Following along and looking forward reading more. Have a great vacation.

Thanks, so far so good.

So Millie from C&A sent out an email to tell us to stay away from the CL because of too many Pinnacles. But she sweetened it by giving us free coffee drinks. This is a very top heavy cruise with 90 Pinnacles, 248 Diamond Plus and 362 Diamonds. Should be interesting. :classic_tongue:

Dear Valued Member, 

Your Vision of the Seas sailing is just around the corner, and we are excited to be welcoming so many of you on this special sailing. As such, you might be sharing your exclusive spaces with more members than on traditional sailings. Therefore, in anticipation of your upcoming cruise onboard the Vision of the Seas, our onboard crew is prepared to offer some enhancements to your voyage to better ensure that you are accommodated.

As our most loyal guests, we want to ensure that our highest tier members are able to enjoy the ship to the fullest and make the most of their perks. As our top 3 tiers represent almost half of the members sailing with 362 Diamond, 248 Diamond Plus, and 90 Pinnacle Club Members joining us, we want to make sure your time onboard is nothing short of spectacular.

Therefore, on this very special voyage, the Diamond Nightly Happy Hour will be expanded from the Diamond Lounge to the entire Some Enchanted Evening Lounge, deck 6 aft. This will offer a bit more space for our valued Diamond and above members. As you can imagine, even with this additional space, there will still be congestion for our 700 plus Diamond and above members sailing. As always, you’ll be able to use your pre-loaded drink vouchers at the bars and lounges throughout the ship. Also, I have outlined the adjustments to the Diamond Nightly Happy Hour for you below.

PC_2018_PanamaVI_Table.jpg

Additionally, we understand that with the limited capacity in the Diamond Club, the morning rush for coffee has the potential to get a bit hectic. To relieve long waits for your specialty coffee, I have loaded one specialty coffee voucher per day on your SeaPass card. You’ll be able to redeem it in the Main Dining Room and Café Latte-tudes. Be sure to check your Welcome Letter from the Concierge upon arrival for further details.

Our staff will do their best to accommodate you while onboard, and if normal operations are affected, we'll make sure you know as soon as possible via detailed in-stateroom communications. In the meantime, you can visit our Crown & Anchor Society website to review your member benefits. Thank you for your understanding.

Millie Quiles
Millie Quiles
Crown & Anchor® Society Member Director